trustHR | GObackgrounds supports diversity and fosters inclusion in the workplace.
We consistently value and respect the rich diversity of ideas, experience, and skills that all of our employees, Independent Contractors, and vendors bring to trustHR | GObackgrounds.
San Diego is advertised as “America’s Finest City,” but it’s so much more. It’s a city that reflects our values of diversity and inclusion through its principles, practices, and accountability. Downtown San Diego is made even more special with its intoxicating skyline, bustling Gaslamp Quarter, picturesque Marina and a Convention Center, which plays yearly host to the world-famous Comic-Con.
- Age (40 and over)
- Religious Creed (including religious dress and grooming practices)
- Denial of Family and Medical Care Leave
- Disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS
- Marital Status
- Medical Condition (cancer and genetic characteristics)
- Genetic Information
- Military and Veteran Status
- National Origin (including language use restrictions)
- Sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding)
- Gender, Gender Identity, and Gender Expression
- Sexual Orientation
We’re committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives and being recognized as a Human Resources company that stands behind its promise of diversity and inclusion in the workplace 24/7.
Very truly yours,
Patrick K. Collard, MHR
Managing Member & Human Resources Consultant