The Driving Record search covers driving records in all 50 states, with 48 of them returning the results instantly and can be very useful for screening purposes if a Driving Record is germane to the position your applicant is seeking.
Examples of Driving Record information may include, but are not limited to: Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), Operating While Intoxicated (OWI), Driving Under the Influence (DUI), revoked license, suspensions, property damage accidents, speeding, and minor traffic violations.
District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Canadian Provinces: New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Saskatchewan are also available.
- Records typically go back three (3) years. A signed release is required.
- In California, a Driving Record search may only be ordered when combined with another search.
- In Pennsylvania, a specific release must be used to order a Driving Record.
- All Driving Record information is secured in compliance with the Drivers Privacy Protection Act (DPPA) 18 U.S.C. § 2721.
- A Social Security Number (SSN) is not the primary identifier when conducting a Driving Record search. A Driver's License Number (DLN), Name and Date of Birth (DOB) are the primary identifiers.
FAQs|1(888) 462-2251 option 1